Your role & responsabilities
As an Accounting Manager you will support the corporate team in the administrative management of accounting and human resources. You will also be responsible for the administrative needs of the Direction and the maintenance of the infrastructure.
Your missions will
be as follows
You are responsible for the proper maintenance of the company’s accounts while respecting the deadlines set by the various internal and external parties to whom you report and you meet the administrative needs inherent in your duties.
Accounting management :
– Mail management,
-Completion of all tax returns (VAT-IS-CFE + tax returns)
-Management of third parties (customers/suppliers) -> customer reminders – management of supplier payments/delays
-Cash flow monitoring: update of cash flow forecasts
Management of internal re-invoicing within the group
-Management of expense reports (validation – registration – payment)
Follow-up of the cost accounting – allocation / accounting balance of the business done with the project/sales managers / update of the global reporting
-Management of fixed assets
-Management of SPVs
Re-invoicing of IT supplies
Management of supplies and infrastructure:
– Management and price negotiation of general supplies,
– Assisting in the management of insurance contracts (updating reports, monitoring deadlines, checking contracts, etc.)
– Supervising the office stewardship to ensure the proper functioning of the equipment and premises.
– Promote a pleasant working environment and good communication within the office.
– Ensure the management of IT access for all staff
HR Assistant :
– Updating the organisation chart of our different entities.
– Supporting HR in its administrative management for the arrival of new employees.
Executive assistant :
– Organisation of meetings and various internal events,
– Organisation of events
Full time / Part-Time contract to start ASAP
You are positive and smiling, you have a great sense of service and priorities, you are versatile and autonomous.
You like working in a team and you are known for your personality and your proactivity.
You have a higher education in accounting/finance and have at least 2 years of experience.
- Sense of teamwork
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to analyze and be proactive and curiosity
- Organization and time management
You are familiar with the Office package.
You are fluent in French and English
Mastery of office automation and accounting and tax processing software.
You are sensitive to renewable energy, this position is for you!
Ciel & Terre’s benefits
- Working for the pioneer of floating solar photovoltaics
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the group’s activities
- The ability to take decisions and initiate change
- A dynamic work environment that encourages the expression of everyone’s potential and talent
- Autonomy and the ability to initiate change daily interaction with multicultural teams
- Diverse, multicultural teams
You will bring us your skills and inspiration, we will offer you a friendly and stimulating work environment!
Ciel & Terre’s little extras
- The possibility of sharing your time between on-site and home office
- Lunch vouchers: lunch vouchers worth €8 are distributed at the end of the month, one for each day worked. The company pays 60% of the value of the ticket (€4.80)
- Mutual and provident insurance: we have decided to pay 75% of the family contribution
- Bike: We can lend a bike to employees who would like to come to work by bike
And also: We provide you with a personalized onboarding: you will be welcomed by your sponsor who will guide you throughout your integration, prepare your training with the different departments etc…