You will be responsible for designing anchoring systems for our floating photovoltaic panel solutions on behalf of our subsidiaries in France and abroad. You will work in collaboration with other C&T departments (Project, Product R&D, Purchasing) and report to the Anchoring Manager.
Your role & missions
Ensure that the product respects specifications in term of performance and quality.
Define required resources (manhours, expenses) to achieve project.
Respect milestones and budget of the development project.
Respect Ciel et Terre processes.
Your missions will
be as follows
Carry out preliminary and detailed studies of anchoring systems for our floating solar power plants in accordance with site environmental conditions, our internal rules and international standards.
Contribute to the updating and improvement of tools, models and rules relating to the dimensioning of anchoring systems within C&T.
Contribute to the consolidation of site data and establish correlations with our internal models.
Support R&D product developments by defining the appropriate anchoring system and associated anchoring rules (participation in carrying out tests, simulations, prototyping, etc.).
Contribute to the training of operational teams on the tools and rules for dimensioning C&T anchoring systems.
- Team Player.
- Logical and organized.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
Bac+5 in engineering (mechanics, material science, general engineering, naval architecture…)
Min 3 years of experience in technical product development in one or more of the following fields: construction, energy, civil engineering or naval engineering.
You are used to or open to occasional travel as part of your job.
- Sense of teamwork
- Critical thinking
- Appetence for challenges
You have a good command of English and of tools such as Microsoft Office and Autocad as part of your job.
You have experience in programming tools (VBA, Python, etc.). Mastery of software such as Orcaflex and Ansys is a plus.
Ciel & Terre’s benefits
- Working for the pioneer of floating solar photovoltaics
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the group’s activities
- The ability to take decisions and initiate change
- A dynamic work environment that encourages the expression of everyone’s potential and talent
- Autonomy and the ability to initiate change daily interaction with multicultural teams
- Diverse, multicultural teams
You will bring us your skills and inspiration, we will offer you a friendly and stimulating work environment!
Ciel & Terre’s little extras
- The possibility of sharing your time between
on-site and home office
- Lunch vouchers: lunch vouchers worth €8 are distributed at the end of the month, one for each day worked. The company pays 60% of the value of the ticket (€4.80)
- Mutual and provident insurance: we have decided to pay 75% of the family contribution
- Bike: We can lend a bike to employees who would like to come to work by bike
We provide you with a personalized onboarding: you will be welcomed by your sponsor who will guide you throughout your integration, prepare your training with the different departments etc…