As part of the management of large-scale projects in the field of floating solar energy. We are looking for a mechanical design engineer with significant experience, who would like to join our human-scale company our mission: to help replace fossil fuels with renewable energies worldwide.
As part of the EMEA team, you will be responsible for the design of anchoring systems for our floating photovoltaic panel solutions. You will also support the sales department in selling our floating photovoltaic solutions, particularly on the technical side. You will work in collaboration with other C&T departments (PMO, R&D and purchasing) and report to the Head of project.
Your missions will
be as follows
Reporting to the Head of Project, your tasks will include:
- 50% Anchoring engineer :
Assess the feasibility of a project from an anchoring point of view
Carry out anchoring design in accordance with anchoring rules and project schedule
Participate in communication on anchoring design tools and guidelines with subsidiaries or licensees, manage training sessions and training documents.
Contribute to the updating of anchor design tools, templates and rules according to updates and communiqués from the R&D team, project team, etc.
- 50% Technical Sales :
Technical due diligence administration
Prepare the technical and commercial offer with the sales team and in coordination with the departments concerned.
Analyze calls for tender to provide quality responses appropriate to the project context,
Accompany sales representatives in technical meetings with customers
Support the R&D department in defining market needs and new products
You are a team player with good communication skills,
You integrate easily because you are interpersonal skills.
You are said to be reliable and rigorous
You have an engineering degree or a Master’s degree in mechanical design.
You have at least 3 years’ professional experience as a design engineer in the fields of construction, energy or civil engineering.
Autocad, Microsoft Office and Excel (VBA/macros design) hold no secrets for you.
You are fluent in French and English in the case of work sites abroad°
You have a good technical knowledge of mechanics and a strong interest in renewable energies !
Knowledge of solar energy, the operation of photovoltaic power plants (panels, inverters, electrical cabinets,
inverters, electrical cabinets…) and technical installation constraints will be appreciated.
Knowledge of PVSyst, Solidworks and Blender would be a plus.
Ciel & Terre’s benefits
- Working for the pioneer of floating solar photovoltaics
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the group’s activities
- The ability to take decisions and initiate change
- A dynamic work environment that encourages the expression of everyone’s potential and talent
- Autonomy and the ability to initiate change daily interaction with multicultural teams
- Diverse, multicultural teams
You will bring us your skills and inspiration, we will offer you a friendly and stimulating work environment!
Ciel & Terre’s little extras
- The possibility of sharing your time between
on-site and home office
- Lunch vouchers: lunch vouchers worth €8 are distributed at the end of the month, one for each day worked. The company pays 60% of the value of the ticket (€4.80)
- Mutual and provident insurance: we have decided to pay 75% of the family contribution
- Bike: We can lend a bike to employees who would like to come to work by bike
- Corporate events
We provide you with a personalized onboarding: you will be welcomed by your sponsor who will guide you throughout your integration, prepare your training with the different departments etc…